Here at Dunkin’, we want to make it as easy and cost-effective as possible for you to enjoy your favorite coffee, espresso, donuts, and breakfast sandwiches, even when staying home. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Uber Eats to offer a $0 delivery fee on Dunkin’ orders of $10 or more starting today, June 24, for a limited time.*
Now you may be wondering how to take advantage of this great offer. It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Uber Eats app or visit UberEats.com.
- Input your delivery address, search Dunkin’, and choose your nearest Dunkin’ location.
- Select your favorite food and drinks, and customize them just the way you like.
- At checkout, notice that there is a $0 delivery fee on orders of $10 or more.
- Wait for your delicious order to be delivered by your delivery person, who can leave the items at your door for a no-contact experience.
We also recently announced an expansion of our relationship with Uber Eats after seeing success with the service that launched in May. With this expansion, there will be up to 5,000 total Dunkin’ locations nationwide offering delivery through Uber Eats by the end of June.
For more information about our delivery offerings, check out our blog post on the top five things you should know about Dunkin’ delivery here.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.
*See the Uber Eats app for details and availability. Order min before taxes and other fees.