Did you know that Dunkin’ delivers? Here at Dunkin’, we want to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to run on Dunkin’, even when staying at home. So, we offer delivery through various platforms so you can get your Dunkin’ favorites delivered directly to your doorstep, quickly and reliably.
Keep reading for five facts that every Dunkin’ fan should know about our delivery offerings. For even more information, check out our full delivery FAQ on the Dunkin’ website here.
1. Does Dunkin’ deliver?
Yes! Dunkin’ has teamed up with Grubhub, Uber Eats, and DoorDash to bring your favorites, including coffee, espresso, baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, and more, right to your door. There are currently approximately 6,000 total Dunkin’ stores across the country offering delivery.
2. How can I find out if my local Dunkin’ delivers?
To find out if your local Dunkin' offers delivery, download the Grubhub, Uber Eats, or DoorDash app, or visit Grubhub.com, UberEats.com, or DoorDash.com. Then, input your delivery address, search Dunkin’, and you’ll see the list of participating Dunkin' stores in your area.
3. How do I order Dunkin’ for delivery?
Ordering Dunkin’ for delivery is easy! Just follow these four simple steps:
- Open the Grubhub, Uber Eats, or DoorDash app, or visit Grubhub.com, UberEats.com, or DoorDash.com.
- Input your delivery address, search Dunkin’, and choose your nearest Dunkin’ location.
- Select your favorite food and drinks, and customize them just the way you like.
- Checkout and wait for your delicious order to arrive. Your delivery person can leave the items at your door for a no-contact experience.
4. What does Dunkin’ deliver?
Most of your Dunkin' favorites are available for delivery. This includes coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches, donuts and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats, and more. We even offer Box O’ Joe® coffee, packaged coffee, and Dunkin’ K-Cup® pods for delivery!
5. Can I order delivery through the Dunkin’ App?
No, you cannot currently place an order for delivery via the Dunkin’ App. All delivery orders must be placed via Grubhub, Uber Eats, or DoorDash. But, you can take advantage of our Order Ahead feature on the Dunkin’ App, which allows you to order and pay contactless for pick-up in-store, at the drive-thru, or curbside, at select locations. While you’re there, don’t forget to sign up for our DD Perks Rewards Program!
Do you love Dunkin’ delivery? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.