While weekend brunch may look a little different these days, here at Dunkin’ we’ve got your back with a special offer for those looking to treat themselves to a delicious brunch at home.
This weekend, April 25th and 26th, DD Perks® members will earn 50 bonus points when they buy two food items in the same transaction and 100 bonus points (that’s halfway to a free beverage reward!) when they buy three or more.* Eligible items include: any breakfast sandwich, Wake-Up Wrap® Sandwiches, Dunkin’ Bowls, Snackin’ Bacon, hash browns, English muffins, croissants, muffins or bagels.
Guests can get their Dunkin’ brunchin’ spread via carry-out, drive-thru and curbside pick-up, at select locations. We recommend ordering ahead on the Dunkin’ App for a contactless way to order and pay. If you’re not already a DD Perks member, signing up is easy. Join on the Dunkin’ website or by downloading the Dunkin’ App on the App Store or Google Play.
*Maximum of 100 bonus points per member. Excludes donuts and MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats.
Looking for a fun brunch recipe to make at home? Check out our Croissant Bread Pudding recipe below using Dunkin’ croissants!
- 10 Dunkin’ croissants (or even a dozen so you can snack on some while you prepare!)
- 1 quart milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins (soaked for 1 hour in ¼ cup of bourbon)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Dice the croissants into cubes and allow them to dry for 24 hours or bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the milk into a large bowl and add the diced croissants so they absorb the milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs then add the sugar, vanilla, allspice, cinnamon and raisins. Pour this mixture over the croissant and milk mixture, then gently stir
- Use the melted butter to coat a 9x13 pan
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the liquid has set
Are you brunchin’ with Dunkin’ this weekend? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.