While weekend brunch may look a little different these days, here at Dunkin’ we’ve got your back with a special offer for those looking to treat themselves to a delicious brunch at home.
This weekend, April 25th and 26th, DD Perks® members will earn 50 bonus points when they buy two food items in the same transaction and 100 bonus points (that’s halfway to a free beverage reward!) when they buy three or more.* Eligible items include: any breakfast sandwich, Wake-Up Wrap® Sandwiches, Dunkin’ Bowls, Snackin’ Bacon, hash browns, English muffins, croissants, muffins or bagels.
Guests can get their Dunkin’ brunchin’ spread via carry-out, drive-thru and curbside pick-up, at select locations. We recommend ordering ahead on the Dunkin’ App for a contactless way to order and pay. If you’re not already a DD Perks member, signing up is easy. Join on the Dunkin’ website or by downloading the Dunkin’ App on the App Store or Google Play.
*Maximum of 100 bonus points per member. Excludes donuts and MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats.
Looking for a fun brunch recipe to make at home? Check out our Croissant Bread Pudding recipe below using Dunkin’ croissants!
- 10 Dunkin’ croissants (or even a dozen so you can snack on some while you prepare!)
- 1 quart milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins (soaked for 1 hour in ¼ cup of bourbon)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Dice the croissants into cubes and allow them to dry for 24 hours or bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the milk into a large bowl and add the diced croissants so they absorb the milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs then add the sugar, vanilla, allspice, cinnamon and raisins. Pour this mixture over the croissant and milk mixture, then gently stir
- Use the melted butter to coat a 9x13 pan
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the liquid has set
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.