We know that many of our guests are running on Dunkin’ at home during this uncertain time, whether it’s with Dunkin’ packaged coffee, K-Cup® pods or our ready-to-drink beverages. For those looking for an easy way to get their daily dose of Dunkin’ at home, we’ve got your back.
We recently added a new option to our ready-to-drink lineup: Dunkin’ Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee. You may be wondering, “What exactly is Multi-Serve Iced Coffee?” Well, it’s Dunkin’ Iced Coffee packaged in 48-ounce bottles to keep you running all week. Last year, we launched two great-tasting varieties – Original and Vanilla – featuring rich, smooth coffee and some real sugar. We’ve now added an unsweetened option so you can fully customize your Dunkin’ Iced Coffee at home, just the way you like.
You can pick up Dunkin’ Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee in the chilled coffee section of mass retailers and grocery stores. Visit DunkinAnytime.com to find this new coffee option near you.
Looking for a fun recipe to make at home? Check out an Iced Coffee Cake Latte recipe below, using our new Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee and Dunkin' Coffee Cake creamer.
Ingredients: Makes one 12 oz. serving
- ¼ cup Dunkin’ Coffee Cake Creamer
- ½ cup Dunkin’ Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee
- 1 tsp caramel syrup
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- For garnish: ¼ cup whipped cream, 1 tsp caramel sauce and 1 tbsp cinnamon baking chips* (chopped)
- Combine Dunkin’ Creamer, Dunkin’ Iced Coffee, caramel syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and ice in a lidded jar (like a mason jar)
- Seal and shake for 15 seconds until frothy
- Pour liquid and ice into a 12-16 oz. glass
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon baking chips
- Sip and enjoy
While our dine-in option is currently unavailable, you can still get your favorite food, drinks and K-Cup® pods from Dunkin’ via drive-thru or carry-out ordering and delivery. Check out our guide on how to place an On-the-Go Order on the Dunkin’ App here.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.
*If you can’t find cinnamon baking chips, substitute 1 tbsp white chocolate chips and a sprinkle of cinnamon.