In a year that’s been anything but normal, the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation has something big to celebrate today - its most successful annual fundraiser ever!
So many people have raised awareness and contributed funds for the “Give Cheer” fundraiser that the Foundation already exceeded its fundraising goal of $2.5 million. To date, the fundraiser has hit more than $2.75 million in support of the Foundation’s mission to bring joy to kids battling illness or hunger.
If you haven’t had a chance to donate yet, you can still “Give Cheer" via mobile orders on the Dunkin’ App or at bringjoy.org through December 29.
To add a $1 donation to your mobile order, follow the below simple steps:
- Tap the ‘Order’ button in the bottom right corner of the home screen
- Select your location
- Browse the menu and add your food and drink selections to your cart
- Continue to Checkout
- A prompt will display on the Checkout page for all guests, if ordering from a participating store
- Opt in to add a $1 donation or tap ‘Learn More’
- By tapping ‘Learn More’, you’ll be able to view more information on the program, or choose to donate from this screen by tapping ‘Add $1 to Order’
- Your $1 donation will be reflected in Order Item detail, as well as reflected in Sub-total price.
In recognition of the Dunkin’ franchisees and guests who have helped raise funds as part of the “Give Cheer” program, the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation has awarded 12 nonprofit organizations around the country with $25,000 grants, respectively, to help serve their local communities:
- Amigos for Kids (Miami, FL)
- Chicago Family Health Center (Chicago, IL)
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Crossroads (Dallas, TX)
- Family Reach (Boston, MA)
- Kelly Center for Hunger Relief (El Paso, TX)
- Harlem Grown (New York, NY)
- Hartford Food- Little City Sprouts (Hartford, CT)
- Hasbro Children's Hospital (Providence, RI)
- Horizons for Homeless Children (Roxbury, MA)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA)
- Share Food Program (Philadelphia, PA)
These grants will support a variety of organizations and programs, including pet therapy, hunger relief, and children's health initiatives, that will bring joy to kids who need it the most.
You can find all of these organizations highlighted on the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation Instagram this month. Thank you for all of the ongoing support this year and for making a big difference to kids that are battling hunger or illness! To learn more about the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation and the “Give Cheer” program, visit https://www.bringjoy.org/.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.