Calling all pumpkin fans! Have you been loving all-things pumpkin at Dunkin’, from our Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte and Pumpkin Flavored Coffees to the Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats? Well, in honor of the official first day of fall approaching, we’re giving you another way to enjoy your favorite flavor of the season with a delicious Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cappuccino recipe.
This tasty creation is made using the Keurig K-Café® single-serve coffee, latte and cappuccino maker and Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice K-Cup® pods – featuring pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon flavors – available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants for a limited time. These medium roast K-Cup® pods can also be found at grocery and other retailers nationwide as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.
Check out the Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cappuccino recipe below!
Ingredients: Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup milk (or dairy of your choice!)
- 1/4 cup Dunkin’ Caramel Extra Extra Creamer
- 1 Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice K-Cup® pod
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add milk and creamer to the frothing pitcher.
- Press the CAPP button to froth.
- Brew the K-Cup pod using the CAPP button then the BREW button.
- Pour the frothed milk over the coffee to combine and sweeten to taste, if desired.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
If you like your pumpkin espresso beverages handcrafted by the experts at Dunkin’, our new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte is a must-try. The new beverage features our signature espresso with pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar. Or, you can enjoy our classic pumpkin flavor swirl in your favorite espresso drink, whether it’s Latte, Cappuccino, Macchiato or Americano.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.