Happy National Iced Tea Day! What better way to celebrate the holiday than by kicking back with a refreshing Blueberry Green Tea Mojito? Our very own Kassi Lugo, Associate Research and Development Technologist here at Dunkin’, created this cool concoction using our delicious Iced Green Tea.
Check out our recipe for a Blueberry Green Tea Mojito below!
Ingredients: Makes 1 serving
- 1 small Dunkin’ Iced Green Tea, sweetened and with a blueberry flavor shot
- 1.5 oz. white rum
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Optional garnish: lime wheel and mint sprig
- Muddle the mint.
- Add muddled mint to the Iced Green Tea and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, straining the ice and muddled mint.
- Add the white rum and fresh lime juice. Mix together.
- Optional: Garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig.
- Sip and enjoy!
Dunkin’ guests can get their Iced Green Tea via carry-out, drive-thru, delivery, or curbside pick-up, at select locations. We recommend ordering ahead on the Dunkin’ App for a contactless way to order and pay.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.