Happy National Iced Tea Day! What better way to celebrate the holiday than by kicking back with a refreshing Peach-Infused Bourbon Iced Tea Lemonade? Our very own Kassi Lugo, Associate Research and Development Technologist here at Dunkin’, created this cool concoction using our delicious Iced Tea Lemonade – the perfect combination of two warm weather favorites.
Check out our recipe for a Peach-Infused Bourbon Iced Tea Lemonade below!
Ingredients: Makes 1 serving
- 1 small Dunkin’ Iced Tea Lemonade
- 1.5 oz. peach-infused bourbon:
- 1 cup peaches (frozen)
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 2 cups bourbon whiskey of your choice
- Combine peaches, brown sugar and bourbon whiskey.
- Cover mixture and let it sit overnight.
- Pour Dunkin’ Iced Tea Lemonade into a glass, straining ice.
- Add serving of peach-infused bourbon and mix together.
- Sip and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.